The Goldsworth Trust is governed by the Board of Trustees. The Board delegates some of the day to day governance of each school to it’s own Local Governing Advisory Board. The Scheme of Delegation of Governance document describes this delegation in detail.
|Mr Victor Shipp||Chair of Trustees|
|Mrs Pauline Alexander|
|Ms Helen Smith|
|Mr Jon Richens|
|Mr Alan Gardner|
|Mr Dave Meadon|
The Acting CEO, Mrs Gill Kozlowski, is in attendance at Trustee’s meetings.
Members of the Trust
Members of the Trust are the people who can appoint Trustees and amend the Trust’s Articles of Association.
- Mr Victor Shipp
- Mr Roger Hawksworth
- Mr Martin Digby
Register of Trustees Business Interests
The Trust will have six public meetings in the year 2019/20. These will be held on the dates listed below:
- Monday 16th September 2019 7pm at Goldsworth Primary
- Thursday 12th December 2019 7pm at St John’s Primary
- Thursday 23rd January 2020 7pm at Goldsworth Primary
- Monday 23rd March 2020 7pm at St John’s Primary
- Thursday 14th May 2020 7pm at Goldsworth Primary
- Tuesday 14th July 2020 7pm at Goldsworth Primary